Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Cooing for Kooba...

... or just any classic, must-be-designer, black bag. This is not the first fall I've scoured the Internet, and stores, for the perfect black bag. The dilemma I always run into that I seem not to be able to solve, is how versatile I want this bag to be.

I won't bore you with my quest, but I will say that after much perusing and price comparing, I was about to get Kooba's new Classic Natasha bag
in 'shiny black' off Revolve Clothing ($645) when a simple Google search turned up the same bag in 'leather denim' off Piperlime for almost half the price!

No offense Piper, but when I think of you I think "Gap, Banana," and my fingers and my wallet just don't go in that direction. Who would have thunk that Piper has, albeit not a big selection, designer brands like Kooba, Botkier, Treesje? Despite the rain pounding down here in NY and this impossibly uncomfortable sinus infection I am battling, Piper has managed to make my day!

No comments: